4. Which points should we consider for selecting a model?
5. How much Positional Accuracy can Waterjet give?
- Material to be cut
- Size of Material
- Thickness of Material
Our machine can give ≥ ± o.1mm positional accuracy. 6. How much shall be the kerf width? Is there any special arrangement for saving material?
It is ≥ 1mm. Our software has Nesting feature so material saving is possible by part in part cutting, close nesting, common cut, etc.7. What about Cutting Speed?
Please give your application data, we will calculate the cutting speed and send you particular data.8. What is the Operating cost?
Operating cost includes mainly
9. What about Abrasive and its availability?
- R.O. Treated water
- Consumable Parts (Orifice/Nozzle etc.)
60 - 80 mesh garnet sand is required as abrasive and it is easily available in India & all over the world. 10. What are the arrangements made by the buyers before installation of machine?
Air pressure requirement of machine 4 to 6 kg/cm2, the selection of the compressor should be accordingly.
Water Supply purity with TDS more than 80 & less than 200, insoluble impurity less than 0.5 micron in RO Plant with the capacity of 250 liters per hour.
Computer configuration should include 1 GB RAM, 20 GB Hard Disc, Windows XP Software, Auto Cad 2006 Software and Serial Port. USB Pen Drive, Processor: Pentium 4 Abrasive Sewing Net should be of SS with 40 mesh.
For Heat Exchanger, Chilling Plant is required to maintain the machines inlet water temperature below 50 to 100 C (For Heat Exchanger Inlet Oil Temperature will be 50’ C & Outlet Oil Temperature required is 25’ C)
Hydraulic Oil SERVO 68 or Equivalent grade to the tune of 250 liters should be arranged. Please arrange for 5 Metric ton Abrasive. Servo Stabilizer.
Isolater – To protect CNC Panel for power fluctuation and also save the data loss. Needed for data transfer only.11. What about After-Sales Service and Spares?
We are having highly talented and skillful professionals who provide after sales service to our valuable customers. We have implemented SAP System with unique part number for every spare part that enables to order the spares easily & also error free. We maintain the largest stock of spares in India.12. What about Optional Accessories and their advantages?
Main Optional Accessories are as below :Auto Abrasive Delivery system
It has capabilities of storing Abrasive and deliver the Abrasive to the bucket automatically. The design shows our continuous effort to improve efficiency and reduce labor requirement.
Double Cutting Head
- High sensitive sensor gives indication to operator when the hopper is empty.
- With 170 liter abrasive storage capacity, system can supply abrasive for continuous operation of 500 to 800 minutes.
With the Double Cutting Head the Waterjet will double the Cutting Efficiency; which results into saving of time, Increase the production and Decrease the production Cost.13. Compare Waterjet Cutting with other Conventional method?
A. Advantages of Waterjet Cutting Over Laser Cutting
Advantages of Waterjet Cutting Over EDM Cutting
- Can cut many materials laser cannotGives the same or better tolerances/accuracy
- Can cut thicker materials
- Makes uniformity of material less important
Advantages of Waterjet Cutting Over Plasma Cutting
- Is much faster.
- Is able to cut wider range of materials.
- Makes uniformity of material less important.
- Does not heat the surface.
- Creates no heat – affected zone.
Advantages of Waterjet Cutting Over Flame-cutting
- Produces a nicer edge finish.
- Does not heat the part.Is more precise.
Advantages of Waterjet Cutting Over Milling Cutting
- Produces a nicer edge finish.
- Does not heat the part.
- Is more precise.
Advantages of Waterjet Cutting Over Punch Press Cutting
- Needs no tool.
- Can machine brittle, pre-hardened and difficult materials.
- Can produce more parts out of same material.
14. What is the difference between stepper motor and servo motor?
- Is better on thick materials.
- Is better on brittle materials.
- Is better on hardened materials.
Technical Differences of Servo & Stepper drives
Control Accuracy :
- Our CNC Cutting Table can be separated into two types on the basis of different Control System. The system can be separated to A type and B type. A type adopts stepper system and B type is servo system.
- Stepper System is called economic system. Three units of the control system (CNC controller, drive power and stepper motor) are all made in China. We generally call servo system as high-grade system.
- In consideration of its operation property, the two-control systems have differences in several aspects. You can choose one according to your actual situation.
The control accuracy of stepper system is 0.01mm, but for the servo system it can achieve 0.001mm. The accuracy of products processed by water cutter mainly depends on abrasion of abrasive. So no matter what kind of control system chosen, the cutting accuracy can be controlled in + 0.1mm.Move Speed :
The largest move speed of stepper system can be 3000mm/min, but the servo system can achieve 15000mm/min and even faster. So if your material is of elastic texture and cutting speed exceeds 3000mm/min, you should choose servo system to maximize the cutting efficiency.Reliability :
Servo system entirely adopts products of world famous brand, so it can be more reliable.Price :
With the same pressure system and cutting table, the price of equipment with servo system is higher than stepper system.
The drive power of servo system is total numerical.15. What is the type and make of Linear Guides?
It is of “HIWIN” made from TAIWAN or equivalent.16. What is the size and make of Ball screw?
It is of UNID made from GERMANY or equivalent.17. Maximum Weight of Job that can be loaded without distorting slats?
It is 260kg/m218. What about the protection of guide way?
There are BELLOWS & Baffel Structure to protect the guide ways.19. Max Interpolation Speed?
It is 2500mm/min.20. Make of NC control system?
Huaxin or equivalent ( We can also quote for specific choice of control system models from Seimense, Fagor, Fanue etc.21. Is Servo Motor Brushless?
No22. What about the communication media?
It can with serial cable and also with pen drive with the help of USB Port.23. Is Nesting / Optimization possible?
Yes24. Is Automatic piercing possible?
Yes25. Cutting Parameters storage possible?
Yes26. What should be the Qualification of Trainee Engineer?
Diploma Mechanical / Mech. Engg. with knowledge of AutoCAD.27. Oil Tank Capacity of high pressure water pump.
270 liters and varies with the model selected.28. Water Tank Depth (Cutting Table)
700mm and varies with the model selected.